Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018 Series Enders Reading Challenge: My Goals


This challenge is for all of you series readers who are scared to death of that last book in the series. You anxiously await it. You stalk it. You get your hands on it as soon as possible. But then…you put off reading it for fear that it might not be everything you thought it would be. Or, maybe you just have a backlog of series started and you need to finish that last book.

Join us in knocking out those pesky last books in a series. This is your chance. Here’s your motivation. Better than that, we have prizes!

Levels: (how many series enders you are planning to read)
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+

 Check out the sign up post to join!

This challenge is hosted by Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love.




Holly's 2018 Reading Goals:
It's fair to say that I BOMBED my reading goals last year. All of them. Due to my going back to work outside the home August 10th, 2017, reading took a major back seat. So I don't have high hopes for this year either unless it's a big break like summer time since I'll be off over the summer. I'm keeping my reading goals fairly light this year but to give you an idea of what they are:

1. Personal Reading Challenge: Read through a chronological order of the Bible using a plan on the You Version Bible app (currently I'm 3 days ahead of my plan but I started late so I feel I'm just doing a little catch up for the days I get behind again)
2. Goodreads Challenge: Read 20 books this year (this is a major decrease from years past, but I'm making adjustments as I go)
3. Series Enders level 1: 1-5
  • Untitled Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas 
  • State of Hope (Collapse #10) by Summer Lane
Here's hoping I realize there are more series enders I need to read than I'm currently remembering. And if not...I'm sure I'll find a series I just love this year and binge read it all at once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...